Hours of Practice: I run my practice Tuesday to Friday with after hours appointments available.
Appointments : Clients can make appointments by phoning 0468 355 010.
Referral and Payment Options:
* Self referrals accepted.
* GP referral with Mental Health Care Plan - sessions are rebated by Medicare (10 per year).
* EFTPOS available / Medicare claims processed on site.
I can provide counselling to clients free of charge under the following programs:
* Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) through the workplace - I am registered with most major EAP providers, so if you or your partner have EAP available in your workplace you can apply through your Human Resources contact to access a yearly quota of sessions.
* Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) registered counseller - Vietnam and other veterans / service personnel and their family members are eligible for all counselling sessions as needed.
* Albany TAFE staff, Shire of Denmark staff, City of Albany staff and their family members are eligible for a yearly quota of sessions.
* Cancer sufferers and their family members (through Cancer Council) - can apply for 4 rebated sessions.